cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL account and Account group and its description

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fi Guru,

While creating new General Ledger account (FS00) after putting gl account number and company code, we need to select account group. When we are seleting account group, system pop up with account group listing with its description only.

I want to pop up both account group number as well its description. Could anybody help me. Thankx in adavnce.

Regards,

Prakash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Please press Alt+F12 on the same screen where Account group description is appearing, click on Options from the New Pop up appeared, select Expert Tab, Show Keys in all document lists, apply and ok. Now execute /nfs01 again and you will see group name as well as description this time.

Thanks!!!

Murlidhar Khatri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What said Mr.Murali is correct. You simply click ALT+F12 and select 'options' from drop down list. In sub window click on 'Expert' tab. There you select the check box of 'Show Keys in All Dropdown Lists". Then click on "OK" button. Now you can find the "Account Group" with "Name".

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Murlidhar.. Although my SAP GUI is latest one i.e. 7.20. with the help of your adviced I managed to resolve my issue.

As per SAP GUI Fronthand 7.20

the following is the steps

go to GL creation screen

Press Alt+F12

select option....

select interaction Design

then select Visulisation and interaction

then select check box [ ] show keys within dropdown lists.

apply and save

Regards,

Prakash