Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

heading missing in smartforms

former_member476503
Participant
0 Kudos

hiiiii,

I am new to smartforms.

My query is i am using table under loop and when there is no data in table it is not showing table heading.

So Please try to solve my query.

Thanks........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Sanket,

Even I had this problem some time back. I have solved this problem in some unconventional method.

I have created a templet similar to the table header. In the conditions I have checked if the table is initial I would populate this template else, I have populated the table itself.

As its the property of the table by default that if there doesnot exist any data in the table, the table would be displayed in the Smartform. Your table header also would not be displayed.

There is also another unconventional way of solving this which is a little lengthy procedure:

While inserting data into your internal table, in the first loop manully insert your hearder field names as a first record.

In the smart form, in your table, create two line types, and in first line time populate only first record (which will have your header data) using the conditions. So there would not be a use of HEADER section of the smartform TABLE. This way, your table will never be empty, and your table would always be executed.

Hope this solves your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sanket sagar,

you can copy same table next to loop and write a condition like loop itab is empty you can display copied table then it will display header details, If loop itab is not initial it will display data..

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Welcome. Create a small template and maintain headings there like serial no , material no,quantity and all.Under that keep that loop for body and get that data. I think this is only issue if it is not solve please post .

Regards,

Madhu.

former_member476503
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi madhu,

by template i cant fetch the data in table

I dont know how to use that.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Here you can display data either through table or template.For header use template .

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/a5/de6838abce021ae10000009b38f842/frameset.htm

Regards,

Madhu.