cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave Encashment Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting error while processing leave encashment. When i run the payroll simulation i get the following error:

PIT X020 p03

Input

Processing

4LWW leave with wages

*Termination in operation error *

x0203***** ERROR*

Basic entry in IT

In 0416 i have chossen compensation rule and entered no. to compensate.

Really appreciate your help on the same. Thanks so much in advance.

Regards,

Jyoti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

please check the settings for processing class 3

Regards

sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sameer,

I have check pc3 and the process is working fine but the value of leave encashment is not coming in payroll it is just showing no. of leaves to be encashed. The process i followed was 0416 i inserted no. of encashment leaves. and then i am processing so do i need to do any other activity like including the WT to 0014,0015 or any thing else also the payment of leaves in not with regular payroll but with offcycle so do we need to do any activity with 0267.

So for asking such elemantary question but this is the first time i am doing this process.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please help me with the process of paying leave encashment what infotype we have to populate for the same as i tried doing it with IT 0416 but it was giving error.

Also our client want to make leave encashment payment through offcycle payroll.

Thanks in advance for all the help extended.

Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Offcycle payment as u might be aware should be maintained in IT 267 with payment date.Thus by mentioning this payment date and control record in exit mode u shall be able to run offcycle payroll.

In pcr u shall caculate the Leave encashment and store in a wage type and upload the same in offcycle .

Regards

Raahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jyoti,

Please tell, do you want to pass the amount or no. from IT0267 for leave encashment. Based on your inputs, we can help you out.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt response.

The client wants to make leave encashment payment through off-cycle payroll. I have made custom wage type 4LEV from custom wage type MLEO.

Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok fine, now tell do you want to pass value or number. If you want to enter number like 1 , 2 etc. so for this you neeed to write an pcr. In the rule, you need to assign number of wage type componets that is related to leave encashment and clalculation method.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt response.

I will be passing number of leaves to be paid in off-cycle payroll, and the logic is leave encashment is no. of leaves * basic salary of previous month.

Pls suggest.

Regards,

Jyoti

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

basic salary is not the part of Off Cycle so in that case how do you query the Basic salary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You please note Sikinder point, further I would suggest you to follow the following,

suppose your leave encashment is relaed to 4 wage types, you can write a pcr like this

wage type (leave enchasment)

AMT+ wage type 1

amt + wage type 2

amt + wage type 3

amt + wage type 4

AMT/tksoll

multi ana

addwt (leave encashment)

similarly, in it 0267 enter the number

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikandar,

I did not understand it what do you mean basic salary is not part of offcycle payroll. Can you please explain

Regards,

Jyoti

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In off cycle payroll you cant process Basic Pay wage type where as you LE will be processed in Off Cycle

Baisc pay will not be processed in Off Cycle since it is Regular pay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikandar,

Thanks for your response.

So in that scenario is it not possible to write a PCR to do this calculation. How do you recommend i do that payment for the client through offcycle.

Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You please get confirm your requirement, your requirement would definitely be to process leave encashment on basic pay components not to last paid salary.

If your requirement is same as leave encashment would process on certain or all wage types that are maintained in it0008 so we can reference of my pcr that i have given earlier.

Regards,

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does your client wants LE to be paid through Off Cycle than it is not possible since the payrment has to be paid on Regular payments so try to process eiher thought IT0015 or IT0416 Leave Quota Compensation

Let us know the caluculation logic for LE at ur client place

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirement is for payment of Leave encashment through offcycle payroll.

Calculation for the same is no. of leaves * basic salary (last month).

Thanks for the PCR but as i am confused about what wage type data will the system take and where will i insert the PCR. Also will the payment be non taxable/ taxable

Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My client has requirement to pay leave encashment through offcycle payroll. Calculation for the same is no. of leaves * basic salary (last month).

Please help me in solving this scenario

Thanks in advance for all the help extended.

Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please clarify, last month salary (basic) won't be possible thru off-cycle, thru regular it can be done (14,15)

Regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

As per the PCR mentioned by you earlier (appending the same below) can you please let me know where do i need to place this PCR.

wage type (leave enchasment)

AMT+ wage type 1

amt + wage type 2

amt + wage type 3

amt + wage type 4

AMT/tksoll

multi ana

addwt (leave encashment)

similarly, in it 0267 enter the number

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please confirm, is your client agreed to make the payment thru 14/15 (Regular pament) as this scenaior wont be possible thru off-cycle, the reason is, we are going to process number only thru off-cycle and system is unable to valuate wage type (that is maintained in basic pay) so we have to process thru 14 or 15.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The client is not agreed to pay leve encashment through 14/15 he wants to process leave encashment through offcycle payroll only can you recommend how to go about it. The calculation remains the same no. of leaves over 30 * basic pay.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards,

Jyoti

Sujith_EM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In previous posts it is saying the requirement is not done through off cycle

But i believe you can able to do it through off cycle with the help of a custom Indirect valuation Module and the related custom BAdI for it.

please talk about this with your ABAPer

lets see the comment on this from experts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have query regarding processing leave encashment through 0416, i have configured following step but when i view payroll result the no. of leaves encashed are showing but the amount is not showed.

1. Configured table T556U

2. Configured table T556W

3. PA30 -- 0416 -- Input no. to compensation

4. Created Rule ZLEN

1LEA

AMT = 1BAS

AMT/30

MULTI ANA

ADDWT (Tried with ADDWT 1LEA also)

4. Inserted rule in ZT00 Schema after P0416

PIT ZLEN

5. Processed payroll, put amount is not showing (no of leaves to be compensated are showing)

• Using time quota to compensation

Really appreciate any help on the same.

Regards,

Jyoti

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1LEA

AMT = 1BAS (double space)

AMT/30

MULTI NAN

ADDWT *

try this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tried the same but while payroll processing i am getting following error:

PIT X020 P03

Termination in operation ERROR

X0203******** ERROR

Basic entry in IT:

• Custom wage type is copied from standard WT MLEO

Regards,

Jyoti

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the PCR X020 in PE02 it is relatd to some processing class once this is doen identify the wage type for which the error is comeing and change it as per the requirment

by the way are u running regular payroll run or offcycle please do let us know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikinder,

I have checked PCR X020 it is related to PC-03, it is related with WT /852 (Overtime). I have commented X020 in XT00 the earlier error is not coming but again in payroll result Leave encashment amount is not showing, though no. is appearing.

Regards,

Jyoti

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dont comment X020 please maintain the PRCL 3 for wage type /852 , by the way i asked are u processing reguarl payroll or off cycle payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindar,

I am currently processing Regular payroll. I tried with the above solution but still getting same error during processing payroll.

Regards,

Jyoti

Edited by: jyotsgsap on Jun 28, 2011 10:28 AM

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can u send me the screen shot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Send the same on your email ID .

Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

just put processing class 3 for the wage type with value 0, all will work fine and calculation will be perfect.

Sumoy