Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profit centre planning

former_member330651
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

My client is steel industry, we have only two products and have separte profit centres, requirement is plan sales quantity, plan production quantiy, plan sales value, plan COGS vs Actual with variance.

how i can plan production quantity and sales quantity in profit centre accounting and how i can check plan vs actual.

regards

imdad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imdad ,

You are very well use intregated planning. If you have already planned in COPA ... just transfer it to PCA .Look into the below link..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ides/helpdata/en/e9/f9db357cc311d3851400104b55af8e/content.htm

Or ese use manual planning in PCA ..

Presumed you are not using New GL Planning.

Regards

Sarada

former_member330651
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

COPA is not implemented, New GL is activated. Any solution in Profit centre planning, how I can plan Sales quantity, Production quantity and sales value and also need to show in report plan vs actual in standard report.

Note: In standard profit centre report ; Plan vs Actual report is showing only values not quantity. even i have maintained planned quantity.

regards

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imdad

If you were able to Enter & Save the Plan Sales Qty - Then the report must display the same

Check the table entries for FAGLFLEXA / FLEXP if you are using New GL PCA or GLPCP if you are using Classical PCA

If the Plan Qty is saved there, you must be able to see in the report... Tell us how you created the report and that can help us in analyzing further

br, Ajay M

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imdad

Prod Planning can be done in Logistics module i.e. SD/PP using MRP or SOP

Sales Qty Planning Product wise can be done in COPA

Plan sales value product wise in COPA and PLan sales value GL wise in PCA

br, Ajay M

former_member330651
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

COPA is not activated. In Profit centre planning how I can plan quantity and value, one layout i have seen that we can plan quantity and value in profit centre planning but in plan vs actual report shows only value not quantity.

regards