cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom pop-up screen based on material type and movement type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gentlemen,

I have a requirement where I need to get additional details from the users for certain material movements (good receipt and goods issue) for specific material type.

My immedaite thought or idea is to display a pop screen with custom fields depending upon the material movement and materia type combination maintained in a ZTable.

But the material movement I want to capture (101 w.r.t PO, like this few other movenement types) comes under different tcodes (i know MIGO, Mb01... not sure where else this cud be done).

Here are few questions....

- have you guys come across such a requirement and if so any solution ideas?

- is there a common enhancement spot or exit that you are aware, where this customization can be done and I get this popup in all effected tcodes (too much!)

I have my ABAP consultant looking at this requirements, but wanted to check with you experts.. thanks.

Thanks

Pugazh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

avudaiappan_e
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You can check if BADI "MB_MIGO_BADI" can be used in your case. I used it in one of my projects in MIGO transaction for validation of some data

Thanks !

E.Avudaiappan

raghavan_iyengar3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pugazh,

This type of scenario was with my earlier support project. but the theme was little different. Entirely new t code was used to prepare the Inventory.

I dont think so you can achieve this in MIGO because MIGO is a dynamic transaction.

But you can apply a Z Logic in MB01/ MBST.

There is no standard exits available to this scenario.

please go through a Z Development.

Raghav