cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual Freight Costs - Production Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can we include actual Freight Costs (to be paid to outside Vendor) on a Production Order?

We need to be able to create an Invoice to our Vendor for freight (or other services) but shouldn't this be linked to the Production Order?

Any help appreciated - sorry if this is a dumb q, i'm very new working with Production Orders.

I appreciate any help - Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dean

Can you please let me know how you handled to include freight in production order from outside vendor?

Any feedback is much appreciated. I am having the same problem. Can you please help me.o Our desire is that we can get the freight costs into the cost of the final equipment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Freight cost charged to production orders ???

I find it very strange, as normally this is included as one of the conditions on a purchase order.

I would suggest get in touch with your MM person to review the need & include this as one of the conditions on the purchase order, so you can pay your vendor for the same.

Hope it clarifies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry should have been more clear -

How to apply actual costs to Production Order of labor or operational costs from outside Vendor?

Edited by: dean flanner on May 11, 2011 2:11 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain control Key - PP02, maintain the external processing details in the operation details view. i.e. maintain price, vendor & other reqd. details

If you do this on a regular basis maybe you can set up an Purchasing Info Record, which you can then assign in the routing operation, thereby each new order will carry this information.

If you're not quite sure, do a test in your sandbox, also search for operation sub-contracting in this forum, you should find a lot of info, also on SAP help.

Revert if you face any specific issue.