cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need User Exit where I can get the Accounting Document assigned to a Trans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aloha :

I need to find a User Exit where I can get the accounting document that is assined to a Transaction. I have tried putting a break Point in the following program :

MV45AFZZ

-

• FORM USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE

M06B0003

Number range and document number

M06B0004

Number range and document number

But I have had no luck,

I tested the breakpoint by executing the transactions FBS1 , FB01 and ME21N where the program generates the number but it does not stop at the breakpoints that I Set up.

Thanks

Nelson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The FI document number is usually the last thing that is done in most SAP transactions.

It also depends on whether it is SD, MM that you desire. MV45AFZZ will not help you either. Try RV60A* for the billing, unless you are posting the sales order to CO-PA where there will not be an FI transaction.

Maybe try and review a BTE via transaction FIBF.

Regards

Waza

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nelson

Welcome to SDN

MV45FAZZ is triggered when creating a Sales Order... This does not trigger any accounting doc...

Can you please explain whats your requirement and what you are trying to achieve... Why do you need accounting doc no from the exit.. It is anyways published once the transaction is posted...

The FI Doc No has reference to the SD Billing Doc No in its Header reference field...

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aloha Ajay

The reason why I need to trap the Accounting document that is assigned to the transaction is due to a Belgium government requirement. The Belgium government is requesting that all transaction have a uninterrupted sequence number. I cannot uncheck the main memory buffering in the number range configuration because this would apply to all our businesses. So what we are planning to do is have a ztable where we store our sequential number range for each transaction along with the SAP generated document / accounting document number. This is why I need to find the break point where the SAP generated number is created.

Thanks

Nelson

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Which language is Aloha?? I am fond of learning new languages

I  cannot uncheck the main memory buffering in the number range configuration because this would apply to all our businesse

Whats the harm if it applies to all businesses?? There should be no problem...

Just remove the buffering and it will always be sequential... Only exception is if Some one parks the doc and later on deletes it

Still if you wanna go with Z development, use BADI AC_DOC_POST or some thing like that... There you can build your logic to populate the no in some text field.. You can also use exit RGGBS000 in FI SUbstitution

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aloha Ajay

Aloha is Hello in Hawaiian. Although I am not from Hawaii I like the expresion .

We did put logic into use exit RGGBS000, here we store the number that we generated from our Ztable and store the number in the field BKPF-XBLNR_ALT, but when in the user Exit RGGBS000 we don't have the SAP Number that was generated for us to relate to and store the same into our Ztable for cross reference (our generated number = the SAP generated number).

Thanks

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aloha Nelson

Hmm, I got your point.. Try BADI "BADI_ACC_DOCUMENT ".... There i believe you will get your desired result before/after COMMIT work is performed

Ask your ABAPer to explore it

You can also BTE 1120 as a last option (T code FIBF)

br, Ajay M