cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPSCRIPT to Smartform /Adobe form conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I have been given the task of converting a large number of SAP standard and custom SAPSCRIPTS to Smartform or Adobe form format.

I'm trying to decide the best approach. Can anyone offer advice on this please?

I was told that SAP already have created Adobe form versions of ALL SAP standard SAPSCRIPTS? Is this correct?

(so these would have print programs already created then?)

Is there alot of work involved in setting up Adobe forms? ADS and so on? (ECC6.0 system)

I also believe that only some SAPSCRIPTS have Smartform versions already created? It seems

like it would be alot of work to create/change print programs as well as new Smartforms?

Basically, any information offered on the best way to approach this task would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

There are two way through which you can convert sapscript into smartforms FB_MIGRATE_FORM.

2.You can also do this one-by-one in transaction SMARTFORMS, under

Utilities -> Migrate SAPscript form.

While Converting sapscript into smartforms,only layout has passed.But you have do all logic coding in your smartforms.

To set up adobe forms basis guys have to configure at server level. You have to install adobe life cycle in your system .There are some standard forms are there by seeing you will get an idea.This is also like smartforms .if you use standard good else you have to develop. You can use the standard programs for that. Lay out you can change according your client requirement. Post if need more help.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Madhu.

I appreciate your answer.

Can you confirm if there is an Adobe form version of ALL the original SAP Standard SAPScripts?

Or have only some of the SAPscripts been converted to Adobe forms by SAP?

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

There is a lot of adobe forms in standard like smartforms and scripts.Please tell for which module you need.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

again, thanks for your reply. I'm mainly interested in the SD Module.

(if you have any information on MM and FI, that would be great also, but SD is mainly what I need)

Regards,

David.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in Tcode SFP with the documentation.

Regards,

Madhu.