Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Temporary Replenishment Blocking for article master in IS-Retail, SAP F&R

I am facing a peculiar problem while transferring article and location master data from IS-Retail to SAP F&R. I have already created the article and location in SAP IS-Retail EHP4 system and then transfer the respective data to SAP F&R (SCM 7.0) using FRE01. After the interface processing of the location and article master data in SAP F&R, when I try to run the interface processing for location product it gives an exception saying that the Product "XXXX" and location "XXXX" does not exist. But when I check the SAP F&R master data, the location and article data are intact in SAP F&R.

After a close lookup, I found that the location master data has the Temporary replenishment blocking indicator as "0 - No Blocking", but the text "Temporary Replenishment Blocking from " and "Temporary Replenishment Blocking to" texts are populated with that of the date on which the location was transferred i.e., let's say "10.05.2011" to "30.12.9999" respectively. I tried to manually remove the text fields from the master data , with the data getting saved, but the text fields are populated again with the same data after revisiting the transaction again.

If I transfer the article and location master data on 11.05.2011, then the TEMPRPFROM and TEMPRPTO text will be pouplated with "11.05.2011" and "30.12.9999" respectively. I was wondering whether this data itself is being populated from IS-Retail and I am unable to find out in Customizing where I can make the necessary changes.

Would be great if you can help out in this case.

Best Regards

Prashant Kedare

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question