cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NCo 3 error: Non ABAP RFC Client not supported

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iu2019m trying to create a server using .NET Connector 3.0(version 3.0.2, framework 2 and x64) for receiving Idocs from SAP ALE.

When i send IDOC type HRMD_A from SAP using ALE for RFC server I have this error on server: Non ABAP RFC Client not supported.

SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcServerApplicationException: Uncaught exception SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcUnsupportedPartnerException thrown in SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcServer.ARfcDestShipImp
   when executing RFC server function ARFC_DEST_SHIP --->
   SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcUnsupportedPartnerException: Non ABAP RFC Client not supported.
   at SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcConnection.ReadUpTo(RFCGET readState, RfcFunction function, RFCID toRid)
   at SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcConnection.Dispatch()
   at SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcTransaction.Playback()
   at SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcServer.ARfcDestShipImp(RfcServerContext ctx, IRfcFunction func)
   at SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcServer.InvokeServerFunction(RfcConnection conn, ServerFunctionInfo serverFuncInfo, RfcServerFunction functionImp)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcServer.InvokeServerFunction(RfcConnection conn, ServerFunctionInfo serverFuncInfo, RfcServerFunction functionImp)
   at SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcServer.Dispatch(RfcConnection conn)

Do I need to do some "special configuration" because i´m sending from SAP ALE to my server??

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by: antonio.coelho on May 13, 2011 5:26 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same issue.

We solved it following. The name of the server in your program has to be actually the same like the logical system name with which you send the IDoc.

Otherwise the system is reporting this error.

Kind Regards

Philipp Suek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I changed the name of the server and I have the same error. I changed the server name on: RfcServerManager.GetServer("SERVER_NAME", handlers); do I need to change in some other place?

Did you made any more changes on SAP or c#?

Anyone have any suggestions on how to solve this problem? I'm trying everything and I still could not solve...

Any help will be appreciated.

Edited by: antonio.coelho on Jun 8, 2011 12:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nobody had the same problem sending IDocs to RFC server using SAP ALE?

Edited by: antonio.coelho on Jun 27, 2011 5:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just got the same error:

RfcServerError occured in RFC server XXXX

RFC Caller System ID: SYSXXX

RFC function Name: ARFC_DEST_SHIP

Error type: RfcUnsupportedPartnerException

Error message: Non ABAP RFC Client not supported

Do you found a solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

no...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Changing "NON-Unicode" to "Unicode" or vice versa in SAP in Settings of relevant Program-ID solved the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Changing "NON-Unicode" to "Unicode" solved the problem.

Just out of curiosity, how you find out that that was the problem?

Thanks for the help.

Former Member

Thank you even years later it was a helpful thread.

^HM

@mawasolutions

Answers (0)