cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing Business Process Flows

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilanjan,

I've read your document (Customizing Business Process Flows), and am keen to implement it in the BPF webpage that my client is using. I think it will look great on the BPF web page. Thanks very much for writing it! I think it will look great on any implementation.

I've copied your code "BPFStatusReport.ASPX" into a file of that same name.

However, I've found that the code doesn't produce a web page on the right hand side of the content library window. I get the BPF steps fine in the left-hand window.

I've found the code for the ASPX file errors out before drawing the objects on a webpage.

When I put the "BPFStatusReport.ASPX" code through Visual Studio 2008, I get the error below.

Line 59 is in red, so that suggests that's the line at fault. It's looking for an end of statement.

Have you any suggestion what needs to be fixed in the code?

Thanks,

- Andrew Hanlon (who's borrowed Brett's account).

==========================================================================

Server Error in '/Desktop' Application.

-

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: BC30205: End of statement expected.

Source Error:

Line 57: </td>

Line 58: <%

Line 59: dim nCol as Integer for nCol = 0 to m_arrStepName.count - 1%>

Line 60: <td class=title align=center> <%=cstr(nCol+1)%> . <%=replace(m_arrStepName(nCol)," ","<br>")%>

Line 61: </td> <%next%>

Source File: C:\Users\andrewh\Desktop\BPFStatusReport.aspx Line: 59

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As follow-up to this post. This time using an account in my own name - Something I should have got round to over 4 years ago!:

I've managed to sort this out. What was needed was:

1) Anywhere in the .aspx file where a "Dim" statement was written should be followed by a carriage return before any other code is continued. Having a VB command on the same line as the variable declaration errors-out when running the code.

2) The references to the icons in the code needed to be updated, to pick up the icons specified in Nilanjan's documents.

After the above was done, the table looks great! Cheers Nilanjan!

- Andy