cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEx Web Analyzer filter maximum records setting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there.

In BEx Web Analyzer when a user right-clicks on characteristic and chooses filter-> select filter value, the pop-up comes up where they can choose characteristic value. .There is a setting on there called Maximum Records that is preset to 1000 hits. Is this a setting that can be changed on a global or local (per query) level, and if so where I would change that?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Following Might be possible .

1-Go SE15, choose Utility ->Settings, choose the tab "Repository Infosystem" and change the Max. No Hits to what you want and select "All Selection Criteria". This will be user dependent. So each user would have to configure their own settings, but this is where you would modify all your settings .This you can do in your BI System .

2-Go to SE11,and use your DSO / Cube Table and goto utilities>settings>repository infosystem-->maximum No. of Hits change to your desired one .

I am not sure that above one will solve your issue , but you can try .

Regards

Vikas Sharma

Robert Bosch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vikas. Unfortunately, this is not exactly what I am looking for. I am talking about Maximum number of records in the characteristics filter in BEx WEb Analyzer tool. But I appreciate your help!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

micheldegraff
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Andrei,

Did you solve the issue? I have the same problem and your solution could help me.

Thanks in advance for your answer

Regards

Michel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts. We are still searching for an answer to this question. In many cases the first 1,000 hits shown in the variable selection are not in use and have no text associated with them. The users must scroll past these 1,000 records to find what they are looking for (such as a valid Course in our SLCM case). Any help is appreciated.

Michael

former_member199691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may have to change the setting in RSADMIN table. you can use program SAP_RSADMIN_MAINTAIN to maintain this table but you will have to find the proper object (e.g. for maximum records in query output can be changed against object BICS_DA_RESULT_SET_LIMIT_MAX).

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Gaurav