cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item not compied from Quotation to Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I configured a transaction Z1 as a quotation and control copying a Z2 as a contract, I performed all the transaction configuration, item category, pricing, etc. to perform all the quotation with correspondant pricing procedure.

I create the quote (Z1) and add the item to the quote and the pricing procedure goes well, but when I clicked the followed up transaction and select the contract (Z2) all the information copied except for the item, pops up a message that I need to add an Item to perform the pricing procedure for the customer.

I don´t have any error message, I tried to perform the same test at GUI but same situation arises.

Any clue you can provide me would be highly appreciated it.

Regards,

Sue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you define copy control also for item categories?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Robert,

Yes, I already define those before posting this question. But as I mentioned I don't have any error displaying on my screen when I tried to perform this step.

Any other ideas?

Kindest Regards

Sue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I forgot to mentioned that when I clicked the follow up document and goes to the Contract is not even showing me the pop up screen for select the product that I want to add in the contract.

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have item categories defined for contract transaction type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well I made some changes, it's running well in GUI, but still not copying any item in WEB.

In GUI the pop up message where I select the items it is showing up but in WEB not even that; goes directly to the Z2 without any item attached.

any ideas?

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you select items in sap gui or they are just displayed?