Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Parameter Multiplevalues/Ranges display in crystal report

Hi All,

I have developed a crystal report, in which i have a refrence with SAP BW query as source. I have a parameter called company code(0cop_code in BW) from the bw which has the following options below.

multiple values - true

discrete values- true

ranges - true

I need to display this parameter values in the crystal report Header. I could do join formula, minimum and maximum formula if i have either multiple values as true or ranges as true. I could not display ranges and multiple values.As the values returned is not a string, i am trying to convert that to text by TOTEXT(). I am getting an error saying number,boolean, amount,string required here.Dont we have a option to overcome and display the parameter values in the crystal report header.Can you please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Magesh anandan.

Agreed, a parameter with multiple values is an array, but it seems crystal does not see it that way with regards to the Join function.

Can the parameter data be used in a formula as input for an array and then use the join function on the formula to display it?

Magesh, Take a look at the function MakeArray() and see if you can make it work for you.

Edited by: Debi Herbert on May 12, 2011 12:22 PM :

Is your parameter a range? or Does it simply accept multiple values?

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question