Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Error determining planning periods for calendar " when running a program

former_member184595
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am running a program with date range say "01/05/2011" to "30/06/2011",the program is executing successfully without any error. When i am executing the same program with date range as a) "01/05/2009" to "30/06/2011" and b)"01/05/2008" to "30/06/2011" the program is failing with error as "Error determining planning periods for calendar". Can anyone suggest me what i should do to avoid the failure of the program with above date ranges also.

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Error message 61123:"Error determining planning periods for calendar &".The PPC planning calendar specified in the material master MRP 2 view for the material is incorrectly.

The planning calendar periods are insufficiently maintained for the planning calendar used.

Check the period of planning calendar in MD26 and generate the correct period.You can avoid the problem in several ways:

Maintain the planning calendar far enough in the future (at least until beyond the end of the planning horizon).

Also check any demand is lies beyond the validity period of planning calendar.

Reduction of the planning horizon of MRP also can control such issue, as MRP planning horizon lies in an area in which the planning calendar is no longer maintained

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member184595
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

Thanks for the reply. We have maintained Planning calendar-001,002 with period from 1998 to 2098 and Planning Horizon for this plant is maintained as 100.

May i know the reason why we are getting this error. Can you please suggest .

Thanks in advance

former_member184595
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have maintained Planning calendar-001,002 with period from 1998 to 2098 and Planning Horizon for this plant is maintained as 100. Can anyone explain what could be the reason why we are getting this error.

Thanks in advance

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

For which material and PPC calendar are you getting the error?

For that material check in MD04 last MRP element and its date.

Suppose demand is there on May 2012 and check the PPC calendar which is assign to material.

If the PPC calendar is having the validity as March 2012 then system issue this message.

There are few OSS note there to debug this issue Please check.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184595
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Brahmankar