Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aged Creditor Report - Due & No Due

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue with Aged Creditor report. my user wants the report as below -

In the report he wants two more rows need to be added, the rows are "Due" & "No due" and these two rows need to be based on the Net due date.

Due-->amounts which are overdue i.e. > net due date calculated in SAP

Not due u2013 amounts where open items date < net due date

Do i need to create a selection in the report for these two feilds & have to restrict with the netduedate (both Less than & Greated Than). Please correct if i'm wrong.

Also what i'm unable to understand is-"Where does these Due & No-Due data will be picked from ?? " i have seen that the report is running on the 0FIAP_C03 Cube, and this cube do not have these due & No-due feilds.

Kindly suggest..

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jyothi ,

You have to enhance the Cube as per your requirement .

As you mentioned that Report is based on Cube : 0FIAP_C03 is used . In this case this cube would be connected with Info Souce : 0FI_AP_3 and you have already 0NETDUEDATE and 0BLINE_DATE

Now you can create a selection and then calculated key figure in Report based 0NETDUEDATE .

You can give the selection description as due or not due .

Please let me know if you have further question .

Regards

Vikas Sharma

Robert Bosch

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In your case for Aged Creditor report you need not create two rows, you can do this at runtime only.

Add two CKF's in the report for and the report output will be as

customer total amount Due Not Due

XYZ 1000 200 800

The user must be running the report based on a date in input selection or is the report by default set to run on the system date.

In case it is run based on the variable then define the CKF as follows

CKF Not Due -- this will be the sum of two RKF's (Cleared item & Open item) i.e. if a item is cleared by a day it is not due or if it still open then it can't be due.

CKF Due -- This also consists of two RKF's (Cleared item & Open item) Cleared item which was cleared late then the date on which it was expected to clear and the Open items which are yet to be cleared and the due date has passed.

There will be three dates coming in your flow::

Posting date: this is the date on which the document was posted

Due date: this is the date on which the document was supposed to be cleared.

Clearing date: The date on which the document was actually cleared.

In case the user is running the report based on a variable date (V_date) then the RKF's should be defined as:

RKF's Not due ( Cleared item) --

all the amount with (posting date <= v_date and due date>= v_date and clearing date > v_date)

RKF's Not due ( open item) --

all the amount with (posting date <= v_date and due date>= v_date and clearing date = #) there is no clearing date in document , this means that the document is still open.

CKF Not due = RKF's Not due ( Cleared item) + RKF's Not due ( Open item)

RKF's due ( Cleared item) --

all the amount with (posting date <= v_date and due date < v_date and clearing date > v_date)

RKF's due ( open item) --

all the amount with (posting date <= v_date and due date < v_date and clearing date = #) there is no clearing date in document , this means that the document is still open.

CKF due = RKF's due ( Cleared item) + RKF's due ( Open item)

In case you are not using input variable for date but the system date then replace v_date in the above KF with the variable providing the system date.

hope this helps.

Arvind.

Edited by: Arvind Tekra on May 11, 2011 12:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi aravind

Thanks for your brief explanation...I have got a bit idea on this report after ur solution...

But still i'm in a small confusion...So i just need some more help from your end...

Could you please provide your email id so that i can send u my doubt exactly..

Its really important for me to resolve this issue.

Please send your gmail or any other personal id.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Jyothi

my id: jyoth(dot)puridi at gmail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sry..My ID is prd(dot)jyothi at gmail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vishal,

Thanks for the help.

But in order to create any selection, on what basis i need to take the selection criteria? In selection do i need to drag the Due date & restrict with Less than net due data??

Actually i haven't done more restrictions in reporting..and this Due & Not due are new to me.

Could you please suggest ?

Regards

Jyothi