cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAT2: WorkList Area entry clear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one scenario wherein people moves from one cost center to another. So i requrie to clear Worklist Area related history from CAT2 screen - as if user uses this then system picks up old cost center only which we need to rerstrcit.

Anyone know how to clear work list area related history from CAT2 screen?

- Swapnil Kharul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Any quick guess?

- Swapnil Kharul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you please suggest as soon as possible?

- Swapnil Kharul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you please suggest me in this regard?

- Swapnil Kharul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try using SWWL for deletion of worklist items, but be very careful when you use this option as all past records can be deleted and will not be found again, only if you are sure of the deletion you should use this option.

You can use SWIA for viewing the same data with the Workitem ID.

Regards,

Jailakshmi

Edited by: Jailakshmi on May 17, 2011 2:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Thanks a lot for your updates on this and I think this is somewhat related to Work Flow.

I need to delete CAT2 transaction Work List entries.

can you please suggest - how can I do this with the help of mentioned transaction code - slection criteria and remaining process?

- Swapnil Kharul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CAT2 entries cannot be deleted from your end as this is user specific.

All i can say is that these entries are stored in table CATSDB.

In any case once an employee is assigned to a project it is done as per dates and automatically the past assignment ends if a new project is assigned.

And deletion of such data is not a good practice, as the data will have no history and you will not be able to retrieve this data.

My advice would be to delimit the record of his project assignment than deleting the records.

Regards,

Jailakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Thanks a lot for your valuable inputs.

As I said earlier that for me scenarios is:

Employee get moved from one cost center to other and still uses work list line (which was recorded for old cost center) to copy into data entry area and system unfortunately does not changed sender cost center if userchange Network number manually in Data Entry Area. Hope this clarifies my issue.

So I am just thinking whether can we give some option wherein user can delete/flush off such Old timesheet data related entries from Work List. May be this is not practically good for all other and surely help for such user to delete history.

Also Jai I found one transaction code in CATS area menu as CATSXT_ADMIN u2013 Record Working Time and unfortunately it says me that "Task data can not be processed in CATS for Service Providers"

is there really option availabel to delete History for such requirement?

- Swapnil Kharul