SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AVC mail: email id derivation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing BCS in an existing SAP system. The requirement is to throw a warning message and send the budget supervisor a mail whenever the PR amount budget exceeds the budget. I have maintained in the tolerance profile with the following settings:

a. whenever the budget gets exceeded, system will throw a warning message.

b. Availability control event: IMLE with internal mail (repeated).

Now whenever the budget gets exceeded, in SOST transaction I can see a mail has been generated with a particular mail id. However I could not find from where the mail id is derived. I haven't activated any BADI for mail recipient.

I need to know how can we get into the table where these mail ids are maintained. Request your inputs on the same.

Thanks in advance!

Snigdho

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, if you maintain event "With internal mail (only once)" or "With internal mail (repeatedly)" then you can use badi to modify Recipients(badi FMAVC_EVENT)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, if you maintain event "With internal mail (only once)" or "With internal mail (repeatedly)" then you can use badi to modify Recipients(badi FMAVC_EVENT)

0 Kudos

Thanks Alex for your inputs.

Yes I can modify the mail ids with help of that BADI. But I am still not clear from where the system is automatically picking the email ids. If we can find the place from where the mail ids are derived, I guess we can directly modify without using the BADI.

Thanks again for your support.

Snigdho

0 Kudos

Hi, it takes from C_T_RECEIVERS, by default it'd contain record, which take person responsible for the funds center as the recipient

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot!