cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of unparked Invoice POs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My client wanna a report in which those POs should be displayed whose Invoice Item is open. I had suggested for the PO list display reports in Selection Parameters select "RECHNUNG", but system shows those POs also which Invoices are parked and even those whose invoices are pending.

Please can tell me what to do.

Thanks in advance

SAK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this ME80FN

after executing click on change View button,click on Po history,

It will show result for PO ,GRN and invoice

Regards

Kailas ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your reply but VGABE field is only available in ME80FN report but able to filter 2 criteria, means (Trans./ev. type) is not equal to 2(Invoice Receipt) and P(Invoice Parking). Only one criteria is working.

Is there any other solution.

Regards

SAK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can adopt the same selection parameter to determine the open invoices.If you want to determine the list of PO's having nill invoices,then just make a compare for the columns "PO qty" and "still to be invoiced qty".If the qty for the both are same then for that particular PO with Line Item no invoice was done.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Bijay Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply but please first test the scenerio because using the list display of PO (ME2M, ME2L, etc) reports system shows all the POs with open invoices and also those POs which invoices are parked and even shows the full quantity of Still to be invoiced.

I need the list of POs whose invoices niether parked nor posted.

Thanks

SAK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Table EKBE,Put VGABE(Trans./ev. type) is not equal to 2(Invoice Receipt) and P(Invoice Parking).

hope this will solve your problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Bijay Pradhan