cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing stock during Process Order creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Masters.

I'm facing a new problem here in my client.

Thats the situation:

We are trying to generate a subcontracting process order to delivery a semi finished material to a supplier in order to be packed. We already have a contract with this ssupplier, its been saved as a supplier, we already did this operation with him more than once.

The question is that during the process to create the process order, system is giving us a message that there is no enough stock off semi finished material to be send to the supplier. (it comes a message that is missing a small quantity to fiill the right amout we want to send to the 3rd party - something around 1,5% of the total amount)

But if we go to MMBE we can see the same amount of stock we want to delivery to the supplier in free utilization.

Besides we are using here WM we didn't see any difference that could give us the error.

In QM inspection batch all the amount were released (321 movement) no sample quantity was taking/retained.

The most insteresting part is the we did the same operation for the next batch of the same semi-finished material. I mean for the batch produced yesterday (monday may 9th) we already sent to the 3rd party for packing but for the batch from last friday, we are facing the issue.

In this case we have the same kind of process order, same 3rd party, same materials, same process a so on.

Please could you give me an idea where should I look for a solution.

Thanks in advance.

Harlen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

we have implemented the notes as I mentioned before.

There was an inconsistence btween IM and QM so for this situation we have no issue anymore.

Thank you all for the replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Based on what I understand of the issue faced:

In MMBE, the stock which is available, check the batch nos. Check in the order whether the same batch for which stocks exist is being used for this component.

Then check if the stock of the component is committed to any other demands.

If the above does not resolve the issue, please upload some screenshots of the order, mmbe, batch etc. to some portal n paste the link here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek thanks for your anwer.

However, Ive talked to a QM consultant and presented the issue for him. He told me to use a SAP program QEVAC20 ( notes 48815 and 717622 ) to check possible inconsistences between QM and IM stock.

So We will try to use this report to check if there is an issue. Have you used this program before? Do you think it should help us?

Due to the process to create the process order, there is no issue, no issue with batch number or inspection lot. The error message comes when we try to select the batch number of semi finished material in COR1 tcode.

The message complains theat is missing a small quantity of the batch.

Tks,

Harlen

Former Member
0 Kudos

The notes you refer to & the program is when there is an inconsistency between inspection lots & IM stocks.

But you mention the inspection lots are processed & the stock is updated via 321 movement, so don't know if it would help. Anyways if you notice any inconsistency then it makes sense to execute the report.