cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prince change through MR21

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a scenario like make to stock in product costing . When I am running MB5L report I am getting different standard prices for 15 Qty and 135 Qty. (Ex April Sale order quanity 15 total stock quanity in May 150-15=135). This is due to 15 quanity restricted in the month of april , remaining 135 Quantity showing latest standar price. User is changing thru MR21 for the 15 quantity with latest price.

Now we want to change huge no. of material please suggest how to do (or) please let me know the price change through MR21.

Thanks

Balu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

s

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are in MTO scenario, then your stock might be valuated @ Sales order cost estimate.. hence, stock of each sales order may have a different price...

if you wanna change it, then MR21 is the only option... In MR21- you need to specify Mat No + Sales Order

If there are too many mats, you can prepare an excel file and copy paste it in MR21

OR

Create an LSMW

br, Ajay M

0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for reply.

But is it necessary to change the price ? if do not change the price is there any impact in any module. Can I suggest no need to change the price.

Thanks

Balu

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is purely business decission.. There is No rule which says to change or nt to change

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balu,

Just out of curiousity.. Are you using material ledger? If not how are you able to have different standard price for the same material (April and May stock at different prices) in a MTS scenario? I mean when you mark and release the std cost estimate, the entire stock didn't get revaluated at the latest standard price?

Best Regards

Vimal