cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating SRM and ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Are there any diffference between "BS: SRM ‒ ERP Configuration V1" and "BS: SRM - ERP (Basic Configuration): Maintain" ? because i will be integrating SRM 7.01 SPS05 and ECC 6.0 EhP1 SPS03.

Please let me know because in the document i have, "Connectivity Guide for Automated Configuration: SAP ERP to

SAP Supplier Relationship Management" it states that in performing wizard-based configuration tool, from NWA of Netweaver, BS: SRM ‒ ERP Configuration V1 can be seen but in my Netweaver system, it is BS: SRM - ERP (Basic Configuration): Maintain. that is why im curious if it's the same or not.

My 2nd question is, is it okay to integrate SRM 7.01 sps05 with ECC 6.0 EhP1 sps03? or should I patch first ECC 6.0 to sps05? just to make it the same level with srm?

Thanks you,

Tony

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

>is it okay to integrate SRM 7.01 sps05 with ECC 6.0 EhP1 sps03?

No problem. SRM can connect with any ERP version.

You need to specify ERP version in the Define System Landscape customizing.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thank you for your inputs, can you give me a link for any documentation regarding defining system landscape customizing?

Also, what is the difference between

BS: SRM ‒ ERP Configuration V1" and "BS: SRM - ERP (Basic Configuration): Maintain"?

im quite confused because from the pdf doc - TICM_SRM_CTC_ERP - it is V1 not Maintain, but in my ECC /nwa, I cant see V1 instead i only see Maintain.

Regards,

Tony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What will be the impact if I use

"BS: SRM - ERP (Basic Configuration): Maintain"?

instead of

"BS: SRM ‒ ERP Configuration V1"

?

Thanks!

Tony