cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OBD_Subcon PO_ME2O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I am doing Outbound delivery(OBD) wrt the Subcon PO through the Tcode ME2O for Subcontracting scenario.

1>Here we are using multiple OBD from multiple POs.How to include the 2nd OBD no linked to 2nd PO no( with the same materail,plant,material combination )in "ZUKRL"field in LIKP table.

2>Now i want to have a check that the OBD qty cannot exceed the components of the Subcon PO( with the same materaila,plant,material combination.)

Please do help ...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I am doing Outbound delivery(OBD) wrt the Subcon PO through the Tcode ME2O for Subcontracting scenario.

1>Here we are using multiple OBD from multiple POs.How to include the 2nd OBD no linked to 2nd PO no( with the same materail,plant,material combination )in "ZUKRL"field in LIKP table.

2>Now i want to have a check that the OBD qty cannot exceed the components of the Subcon PO( with the same materaila,plant,material combination.)

Please do help ...

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I tell you one fact in standard ERP subcontract process there is technically no link between a subcontract purchase order and the delivery to get the components to the subcontractor.

This is designed this way to allow freight cost savings by creating just one "fill-up-delivery" that may contain the components quantity for the next period, even the PO is not yet created.

Answers (0)