cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to extend Customer across Company code using LSMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to extend Customer across Company code using LSMW.

The Columns required are,

1. Customer Account Number

2. Company Code

3. Sales Organization

4. Distribution Channel

5. Division

6. Customer Account Group

7. Reference for customer (matchcode field)

8. Reference Company Code

9. Reference sales organization

10. Reference distribution channel

11. Division that is used as a reference

12. Delivering plant

The Problem i faced during LSMW uploading is, the cursor is pointing at columns which are not selected during LSMW recording. (Example: Sales District)

Also, the delivering plant is not loading from template. It is loading from reference Customer.

Please let me konw, is there any relation in copying of fields based on Customer account group, as this is also there in template.

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Ramakrishnan.B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Problem i faced during LSMW uploading is, the cursor is pointing at columns which are not selected during LSMW recording. (Example: Sales District)

- Sometime it so happens that even if you do not input anything in some fields (during recording), it shows in the Object Overview List.

For this you need to create the upload template just as the fields you see in - Object Overview -> List (Target Fields - except Table name and T-code)

Now the fields for which you do not want to upload any value - leave them Blank in the template,

I guess the other problem might also be because of this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It may be due to sales district and plant is not assigned to new sales area, please check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please detail me as to where and how to check this

1. Sales District to Plant link

2. Sales Area to Plant link

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

1. Sales District to Plant link

Use TCode OVR0 for defining Sales District

Either you manually maintain that in sales order or for automatic determination maintain sales district in Customer master-Sales Data.

2. Sales Area to Plant link

Use Tcode OVX6.

Thanks & Regards

JP