cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Width of UI element according to width of desktop screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear everybody,

How to set width of image,transfarent container UI element according to width of desktop screen in web dynpro for java ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Qualiture
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could enter the width as an percentage, but it will be relative to other parent components (if any) and the browser window, not the actual screen size.

Also, take into account Web Dynpro screens are not meant to be screen resolution dependent, hence the different layout formats (FlowLayout, RowLayout, MatrixLayout, etc)

Hope this explains!

Best regards,

Robin van het Hof

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Robin van het Hof,

Thanks for answered , i try to design it as your text but not good. Can you please support to me make clearly this issue.

I have a root transfarent container with outline properties is GridLayout, colCount = 2 which contains left and right images.

How to set width size of there objects auto according to size of web page client ?

Qualiture
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Although I'm not sure if the image would resize accordingly, have you set the Transparent Container width to 100% and both images width to 50%?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you, I try to take your things but image size is not according to screen. Do you have other ideas to resolve this issue ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you have to understand the basics of HTML. After you understood, you may try in WDJ:

- Root Container (Transparent Container): Select the Layout you want, FlowLayout for instance;

- Stretch Horizontal: true;

- Set 'Both' width's to '100%';

+ Image: (remove any padding's)

- Set width's to '100%';

Hope it helps,

D.

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to set the width of your image to 100%.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all reply.

Answers (0)