cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email not receiving from sbwp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

when i send external mail from business workplace mail is sending but not receiving in the domain.com.

I configured all the setting refered in the sdn thread and sap note 455140.

Kindly help me.

Thanks,

Vani.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Really thanks for your response.

I tried to trace it shows,

SX_GENERATE_NDR G Cannot process message, no route from to email(a)domain.com

SX_OBJECTS_SEND_ARFC G Message cannot be sent (tab. different_rfc_sndreq_tab is empty)

and also i tried to solve this using thread

http://www.sapalv.net/2010/08/sap-send-mail-error-cannot-process-message-no-route-from-xxxx-to-xxxx/

in my system also shows both 3 result as green. email is sending but email is not receiving from sbwp.

Issue is serious. Could u pls help me to solve this.

Thanks,

Vani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sir,

I schedule the back ground job in SCOT for every min and its working fine. when i send the mail from swbp it goes to waiting state and next min it goes to completed state.

When i check in SOST the job after getting completed state in SCOT, the status becomes gray color and message no 718.

Now i dont know how to get email to external id from sbwp.

Kindly help me.

Thanks,

Vani.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Activate the tracing:

SCOT --> Utilities --> Trace Settings

Set all to "activated" and send another mail. Then check the traces.

Markus

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you schedule a sending job in SCOT? Or execute the actual sending manually?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Srikrishnan,

Could u pls explain me the steps and tcode that how can i Ensure connectivity between the exchange domain and the server hosting in SAP system.

Thanks,

Vani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

I am very new to this Mail configuration, could you please guide me to achieve this step, and sending email to external ID.

Thanks,

Vani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below a short procedure to configure mail connectivity:

- Settings on the SAP system as per the note which you mentioned are already in place (activating SMTP port, settings in SCOT etc)

- Create connector on the Exchange server (which uniquely defines the communcation path for the domain and respective smart host)

- Ensure connectivity between the exchange domain and the server hosting your SAP system.

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

I am very new to this Mail configuration, could you please guide me to achieve this step, and sending email to external ID.

Thanks,

Vani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Markus,

Thanks for your Kind reply.

I configured Mail server Based on this thread

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/af/73563c1e734f0fe10000000a114084/content.htm

when i send the email from SBWP it send successfully an got the message

"Recipient Is Valid. Delivery Attempted" in my outbox.

But no mail is receiving in mail id.

Thanks,

Vani.

marcin_cholewczuk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried to check your mai_l server logs? Not so long ago I was also configuring this functionality on my SAP server and I've noticed that mai_ls were going to my server but not further. Problem was error in configuration of mai_l server. Maybe this is also your case.

Best regards

Marcin Cholewczuk

P.S by "mai_l server" I mean what for example Microsoft Exchange is, but SDN policy forbids me using this word

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> when i send external mail from business workplace mail is sending but not receiving in the domain.com.

I guess your use Exchange as mail server.

Did you configure Exchange so that it knows where to send the mail when its coming in?

Markus