Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have one problem with PO creation.

I am trying to convert PR to PO for material without master records. I am using cost centre K and material group.

For some records i am able to convert PR to PO but for some i am not able to convert( both without info record).

System says enter valid tax code as an error for some PRs which i am not able to convert.

I am thinking that may be some setting is based on material groups. As for some material groups i am able to convert but for some i am not able to. Please let me know setting for same and correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks

Himanshu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check for document type - field selection (for example : NBF),tax code is made as required entry ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the validity of the condition types adopted for the combination of material group and Plant with tax code mentioned inside in condition record(FV13).

Thanks & regards,

Bijay Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was able to see the tax classification but not complete detaisl based on material group combination.

Thanks for prompt reply.

Regards

Himanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please confirm whether any tax is adopted in PO.if yes then what are those condition types generated in PO.whether any condition records available for those tax condition types.

Thanks & regards,

Bijay Pradhan