cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favorites appears in germany texts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´ve installed the ES language, but in the system the in SAP Easy Access menu the favourites texts, appears in Germany.

I´ve do the suplemment language and after I´ve import language of SP. And I´ve used the report RSLANG20 y RSTLAN_LANGUAGE_CHECK for to check the status of language, and it´s correct, but texts appears in Germany.

What can i do?

More thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nils_buerckel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

as far as I know, favorites in the menu are language independent once they are created.

Meaning that at the time they are created, the system takes the description of the logon language (e.g. for transactions). But then this does not change anymore with any other logon language. You can test it easily using two different logon languages.

Best regards,

Nils Buerckel

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the Supplementation Language for ES (SPANISH) is executed with GERMANY,

SMLT-> SPANISH> Doulbe Click --> there you can see that Secondary language is GERMANY.

Perhaps, you can RETRY the language suppl by changing the SUPPLEMENT language from Germany to ENGLISH on the popup window

Also you have to do this in the Logon Client.

Thanks

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SM,

The supplementation Language is English, and the secondary language of the system is English to.

I´ve searched about notes of this problem but I don´t found anything.

fjhernanz
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruben,

Is zcsa/second_language set to English? In case not, please set it and bounce the system. Are all SAP favorites untranslated or only some speciifc items? In case there are only some of them, these can be translated with SE63

Br,

Javier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francisco,

The parameter zcsa/second_language is set to E (English). All the favorites aren´t translated to spanish.

fjhernanz
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you get any missing SP language part when running RSTLAN_IMPORT_OCS for ES ? If so, it should be imported.

In any case, I suppose you've supplemented both 000 client and the working client. Does the issue occurs also when logging on 000? Ensure you supplemented them on 'I' mode. this issue could happen if you've supplemented on 'U' mode.

Br,

Javier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francisco

Do you get any missing SP language part when running RSTLAN_IMPORT_OCS for ES ?

Not, every translation of SP is imported.

In any case, I suppose you've supplemented both 000 client and the working client. Does the issue occurs also when logging on 000? Ensure you supplemented them on 'I' mode. this issue could happen if you've supplemented on 'U' mode.

Yes, I´ve imported in two clients.

In the client 000, there aren´t the favorites that appears in client 100.

How can select the mode 'I' or 'U'

More thanks

fjhernanz
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check whether 'I' or 'U' mode was used clicking on the 'Overview/status' icon (the 'table' icon) for the client supplementation on the affected language on SMLT

In order to change the mode you must supplement on expert mode with:

Language > Special Actions > Supplementation (Expert)

there you can select the 'I' or 'U' mode.

Br,

Javier

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your Secondary Language was English and what was the Language did you supplemented SPANISH with?

Was that ENGLISH or GERMANY?

In the LOGIN client try to REDO the Language Supplementation again this time with Supplementation Language as ENGLISH.

Thanks

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

The supplementary language is the English.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm kind of Surprised that when you supplement a language in English and you are seeing the Text in GERMANY,

because in my system, I see all my favorites in ENGLISH.

In our System, we did the Suppl in client 000 and client 200 with Suppl Language as English and it is working fine so far.

Reply the job log and Status log here.

Our Status log:

Log completivo

Idioma Chino

Idioma completivo Inglés

Usuario SM

Fecha 03/10/2011

Hora 01:02:23

Significado código retorno -> Ayuda F1 en campo

Thanks

SM

fjhernanz
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruben,

In which way did you execute RSLANG20? ensure you do it on force mode, for all languages and on each application server (this part is very important). Also do not forget to reset the buffers with /$CUA and /$DYN afterwards.

In any case, doublecheck that the correct language package has been installed as per note 330104

Br,

Javier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francisco,

I´ve executed RSLANG20 with Forced Mode and reset the two buffers and the result is the same. I following with german texts in the favorites of SAP Easy access menu in the language ES.