cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buttons in FITV_POWL_TRIPS are not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'am configuring travel management in ESS with webdynpro for ABAP.

I created my own framework with client specific resources and this works properly, but when I want to start the expense report from application FITV_POWL_TRIPS, nothing happens.

Could someone help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the buttons in FITV_POWL_TRIPS always jump to the original Ressources of your Backend's Homepage Framework, apparently somewhere is hardcoded these original sap ressources are used. If you can't, for whatever reasons, use the original ressource for the respective PCD-URL, you have to enhance/modify the respective method in WD4A...

I couldn't find out myself when we tested Travel Management on our sandbox system. I wager there's some method for ALV-Grid Designing... if you happen to find out, let me know

If you can, take my advice and use the original ressources.

best regards, Lukas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem occurs in method GET_RESOURCE_KEY of class CL_FITV_NAVIGATION.

The servicekeys are hard coded here. With function HRXSS_SER_READTABSRV the resource key is read.

I tried to solve the problem by defining country specific resources in view V_T7XSSSERSRVCGC, but the countrygrouping is not defined as export parameter for function HRXSS_SER_READTABSRV. So this didn't work.

The only solution was to enhance the the method GET_RESOURCE_KEY of class CL_FITV_NAVIGATION with an Overwrite exit.

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good to know anyway, thanks for sharing this info!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you pls explain in detail what have to be done to make the buttons working. I found the coding but i have no idee how to

apply your solution "The only solution was to enhance the the method GET_RESOURCE_KEY of class CL_FITV_NAVIGATION with an Overwrite exit."

tkx

mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iguess I found how to make it:

As part of the Implicit enhancement for a class, you can create an overwtie method.

Go to SE24, enter the class name and menu class > Enhance.

Edit > Enhancement Operations > Add Overwrite Method

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lukas,

When I use the original resources, it works. Thanks!

If I find a solution for using own resources, I will post it on this forum.