SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail notifications in FPVB Dunning Activity Run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I want to trigger the mail notifications to business partner just to send payment reminders When I do the FPVB Dunning Activity run.

Is there any Funtional module or program to trigger the mail in FPVB.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Aswin

7 REPLIES 7

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aswin,

For triggerring any type of activity from FPVB you need to do the following configurations-

IMG->Financial Accounting->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable->Business Transactions->Dunning->Configure Dunning Activities.

In this, you need to define a activity type and assign a function module and a correspondence form if you want to send the letter by mail.

There is a standard FM ISU_DUNNING_PR_CORR_CONT_0350 which may be helpful for your requirement.

Once you done with this config, you need to go to the following spro path-

IMG->Financial Accounting->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable->Business Transactions->Dunning->Dunning by Dunning Procedure->Configure Dunning Procedure

In this activity, you need to assign the activity type that you have defined in the above config against the dunning actviity under the dunning levels under a particular dunning procedure as per your requirement.

Hope it helps.....

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Dear Amlan,

Really Thank you so much for you detailed explanation.

But, our client wants to send the dunning letter to BP mail ID without developing any dunning form. It means, once the Dunning activity run is over, automatically dunning mail should be triggered.

Just, we want to write the mail content in the functional module to trigger the mail.

Once again thanks for your quick response,

Regards,

Aswin

0 Kudos

Aswin:

You can create your own function using the same parameters as the others for dunning activity. Alternately, you ould create a program to read the dunning created for a specific level. But Amlan's suggestion is the recommended one.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

There is a section in contract account master data under dunning /correspondence correspondence control, in that section I believe you can create correspondence variant for dunning notices and also field BP disp ctrt controls whether you want to send the letter through email or some other form, you can check it and see whether it will meet your requirements ? I am not sure 100 % whether it will satify your requirements/ or not

thanks,

VR

0 Kudos

Hi Aswin,

Please use the FM SO_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1 to send the mail directly from your dunning run. As said by Amlan, tin the attached FM for that dunning activity you can use the above FM.

You can fill up the content, receiver's email id and attachment (if there is any) and you can directly send it to the customer.

Please let me know if you need any further information in this regard.

Thanks.

Nirmalya

0 Kudos

Hi Nirmalya,

What is the advantage of using SO_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1 over the printworkbench?

Best regards,

M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered. thanks to all..

Regards,

Aswin