cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sybase CRM Mobile Sales data flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have set up the landscape for Sybase CRM Mobile sales and i am able to see the data on device after initial load.

But the prob is once additional data is created in CRM it is not visible on the device.

I have done the delta load and new data is visible in DOE, but the same is not flowing to the device.

Please let me know what could be the problem.

Regards,

Madhu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It depends on the distribution rules defined in the mobile sales model. Currently the distribution rules are defined on Employee responsible. So, data whatever created in CRM is not related to the user which is used in application, then you won't see this data in the device. But it will be available in DOE.

May be you can check the rule definition for particular object and check the corresponding value in CDS tables. So, that you will know why it is not getting distributed to your device.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks for the reply. We are logging into the application with the same user for which data is created in CRM. One thing i noticed is in MAS_ACTIVITY data object the node ET_ACTIVITY_H does not have any values for the attribute USER_ID. But this is the same case for old data as well. Even for data created earlier i am not able to see values for USER_ID field in CDS, but i am able to get this in the device. Only for activities that was created recently this problem happens.

Regards,

Madhu

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Activity will be distributed by two rules. DEV_RULE_USER_TOP & DEV_RULE_USER_CHILD. Check second rule definition also.

If USER_ID column in both the tables are not getting filled then Activity object is getting distributed by dependency: DEP_PARTNER_ACTIVITY (Based on accounts & contacts, dependent activities will be distributed).

If your data doesn't satisfy any of this, then you will not get the data to the device.

I think you need to mark employee responsible to the activity. So, that USER_ID column will be filled properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

ET_ACTIVITY_PARTNER node has values for USER_ID. We have also marked employee responsible to the activity.

Regards,

Madhu.

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the value for activity created in CRM system. I feel this is not filled for current activity. Due to this data is not getting distributed to device.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

"Check the value for activity created in CRM system. I feel this is not filled for current activity." I did not understand this.

Please explain in detail.

Regards,

Madhu

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have mentioned that activity created in backend is not distributed to device.

So, check the USER_ID column value in DOE. If it is of your user then you should get this activity data to mobile device. Otherwise change the employee responsible in Backend system for this activity and then see whether you get the data to device or not.

former_member745479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

You are right. Employee Reponsible was not maintained for the activity.

It is flowing now.

Regards,

Viju

Answers (0)