cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with date calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

We have a problem with date calculations. If we make an order on Sunday, when Delivery made, why the date of Planned GI has back to the previous working day (Saturday) not to the next working day (Monday). Is there any adjustment or customizing that we can do ?

Thanks for your kind help...

Edited by: Danangpn on May 10, 2011 9:02 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Check Scheduling Margin Key for Floats maintain in material master.

This key that the system uses to determine the floats required for scheduling an order. You define the following floats with the scheduling margin key:

- opening period

- float after production (only in the case of in-house production)

- float before production (only in the case of in-house production)

- release period (only in the case of production order management)

Floats are maintained in workdays.

And also check in your availability control (TCode OVZ9), what is maintain at Receipts in past. Availability check - receipts in the past indicates controls whether sales orders are confirmed with past and/or future receipts.

The value entered determines which receipts the system uses for calculating consumption:

- Receipts in the past as well as in the future

- Receipts in the past as well as in the future, with a message

- Receipts in the future only

- Receipts in the future only, with a message

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP ,

I'll try this first, and I will let you know the result.

Thanks for your help ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I still have no solution for this problem,

is it possible if the order on Sunday will not be confirmed for qty stock ? so that the PGI will not work as well.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes its possible that the order will not get confirmed on Sunday.It depends on the calender (T code SCAL) assigned to plant.

Sunday will be set as holiday and not working day.In usual case it will get confirmed for Monday.

Edited by: ta.adithya on May 12, 2011 4:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Edited by: Danangpn on May 12, 2011 4:53 AM

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try create a calender with Sunday as working.

And assign the same to your Sales Organization(TCode OVX5) in Sales org.calendar.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adithya

Thanks so much for your answer ,

I see, but, when we create an order on Saturday for example 14 May 2011 and we input manually in field Req. deliv.date with 15 May 2011 (Sunday) , why qty is still confirmed?

-

Hi

Yes its possible that the order will not get confirmed on Sunday.It depends on the calender (T code SCAL) assigned to plant.

Sunday will be set as holiday and not working day.In usual case it will get confirmed for Monday.

Edited by: ta.adithya on May 12, 2011 4:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me understand ur requirement correctly. Do you want the quantities to get confirmed on monday if you create a sales order on sunday??

If yes then you will have to check the calender first.Also check the assigned calender to Sales org and Shipping Point.

Check the t code for scheduling VOZP and OVLY.

Do revert for any doubts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes... right ....

Ok I'll try this first and let you know the result ...

Many thanks Adithya....

-

Hi,

Let me understand ur requirement correctly. Do you want the quantities to get confirmed on monday if you create a sales order on sunday??

If yes then you will have to check the calender first.Also check the assigned calender to Sales org and Shipping Point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this is the problem ...

Let me ask again just for confirmation , are Sales Org, Shipping point and Plant should be assign in the same calendar ID ?

-

Hi,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The plant and shipping point should have same calender.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys for your help and solution, I think it's work now ...

Answers (0)