cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted condition records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way to view deleted condition records?

As in, say i delete a pricing condition. Then when i check KONV and KONP table, there are no entries for the deleted record.

I want to know if the system keeps record of the deleted conditions.

Also, i want to know how to view the pricing procedure that are being used by a given condition type.

In this case, i want to give my condition type and check the pricing procedures that have used this condition type.

Appreciate your quick response.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kase,

Is there any way to view deleted condition records?
As in, say i delete a pricing condition. Then when i check KONV 
and KONP table, there are no entries for the deleted record.

I want to know if the system keeps record of the deleted conditions.

Also, i want to know how to view the pricing procedure that are being 
used by a given condition type. In this case, i want to give my condition 
type and check the pricing procedures that have used this condition type.
Appreciate your quick response.

Whenever any condition record is deleted then there is a deletion indicator at the Condition record level which get activated and through this field you can track then the condition record which are deleted. At this moment, i don't have access to SAP system and i unable to highlight the exact table name, please check the SAP standard table KONV for deletion indicator.

For the 2nd question which you have asked, you can check the pricing procedure at V/08 for a specific Pricing Condition Type. Hope the answers are helpful and Kindly update the thread.

Regards,

Sarthak

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Kase,

Make a report in SQVI by joining VBRK and KONP

Join condition = VBRK-KNUMV and KONV-KNUMH

In teh selection screen you can give the condition type as input parameter and from that you can get the list of pricing procudure sales document wise used list.

If you want not used list connect VBRK-KNUMV AND KONV-KNUMH

and in the selection screen give X in the LOEVM_KO field and you will get the list of condition type marked for deletion along with condition record number and that condition record will give the Pricing procedure from VBRK table.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the deletion indicator in table KONP, field LOEVM_KO. And yes system keeps record of deleted conditions.

I am not sure how to view the pricing procedure. But when you create a sales order you can goto condition and click on analysis

to see the pricing procedure .