cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ship-to party could not be determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

while i was creating abilling doc i got this massage ( The ship-to party could not be determined) system massage NU 049

although i am using acustomer which i defined to it aship-to party and this ship-to party already retrived in the sales order and delivery so can u help me pls.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all for your help,

i solved it .it was amatter of ( outbut/partener/text-----> item partener assignment ) in the document type definition.

thanks alot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nany,

1. Do your sold-to-party and ship-to-party same? mean both are belonged to same account group?

2. If your sold-to-party and ship-to-party is different, then did you maintain them in different account group? and did you assign the ship-to-party in partner determination tab of sales area data of XD01. pls check, and let me know.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes sir my sold to party and ship-to party are the same and belong to the same account group

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Are you sure you are getting Error Message NU 049.

B'coz this message is associated to material, when NU049 Material & is flagged for deletion, i.e., you chose a material that is flagged for deletion in the material master.

If that's not the case then kindly post message associate to shipping partner. I hope this should be VP-194: No customer master record exists for ship-to party &

As most of the partner error message number starts with

- VP

- VPD

- VPD_DETERM_LOG

Thanks & Regards

JP

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nany,

Please check the partner determination procedure settings for your billing type - Tcode - VOFA