Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Track

joo_mariano2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to create a new Track in NWDI 7.1.

I created the domain normaly.

So, when i try to create a new Track Data and i will choose the SCs, nothing appears for choice.

When i back to the Domain and try to update the CMS, the follow message appears:

Error: unknown exception: com.sap.cms.util.exception.CMSUnexpectedException: Entry already exists

And the log:

com.sap.cms.client.connector.CMSConnectorException
	at com.sap.ctc.util.infra.BaseConfig.dispatchException(BaseConfig.java:242)
	at com.sap.ctc.util.di.services.CMSServices.updateCmsServer(CMSServices.java:526)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:592)
	at com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.provider.javaServiceProvider.JavaMethodExecuter.invoke(JavaMethodExecuter.java:247)
	at com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.provider.javaServiceProvider.JavaServiceExecuter.executeService(JavaServiceExecuter.java:98)
	at com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerServiceExecuter.executeService(BrokerServiceExecuter.java:54)
	at com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.serviceimpl.executor.CULServiceExecutor.executeService(CULServiceExecutor.java:51)
	at com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.serviceimpl.process.InvokeServiceControllerDefault.execute(InvokeServiceControllerDefault.java:166)
	at com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.metamodel.process.controller.ProcessControllerImpl.execute(ProcessControllerImpl.java:275)
	at com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.metamodel.process.controller.ProcessControllerImpl.execute(ProcessControllerImpl.java:275)
	at com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.metamodel.process.controller.ProcessExecuter.run(ProcessExecuter.java:158)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:666)
Caused by: com.sap.cms.client.connector.CMSConnectorException
	at com.sap.cms.client.managerAPI.CMSConfigurationManagerAPI.updateCMSServer(CMSConfigurationManagerAPI.java:549)
	at com.sap.ctc.util.di.services.CMSServices.updateCmsServer(CMSServices.java:517)
	... 14 more

Anybody can help-me?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi João Mariano

Please login with FQDN in http://HOST(FQDN):/PORT/devinf and then go to CMS >> landscape configurator.

It looks like there is some problem with CMS communications. Please try to update the host file with NWDI Host name and IP addres. then try to access CMS and create the Track.

Before creating the track, please check prerequisite for the doing activity the CMS. like require SCA file placed in CMS/inbox directory in server location and SLD is working, created product and software compoenent and added dependancies etc.

Hope it will helps

Best Regards,

Arun Jaiswal

shreyas_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi João Mariano ,

Is there by any chance you reported a connection break or any network problem while you were performing Update CMS operation.

Also check whether you have any filrewall configured which could possibly be blocking the connection.

Also make sure that while configuring the domain and Track data you have used fully qualified domain name (FQDN) for all the URLs.

One more important check you can do is, in the CMS/inbox directory are there any duplicate Build Archives that could have got copied more than once.

Let me know about your findings.

Regards,

Shreyas Pandya

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you configured your nwdi?

joo_mariano2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks.

I think so.

What do you mean when you question if i configured the NWDI?

What steps do you refer?

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you said you configured the domain manually, which should be covered in the configuration wizard.

so i want to to how you configure your nwdi