Routine issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

Please help me on this issue:

I have a routine as:

xkwert = xworkk - xworkl.

Imagine that: ZCEP:100; Quantity :2 Total:2*100:200=xworkk

And another condition YODI is not relevant with quantity imagine that its value is 98.

Here I expect from routine to calculates as: 200-98=102 but system behaves as:

200-(2*98)=4

What is the problem here?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Change the routine, so that it works whatever way you desire. Use a different field or change the calculation. Use debugger to figure this out.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in t.code V/06, what is the value assigned in the field calculation type for the condition type YODI. I assume this carries quantity. You may need to change this to fixed amount. Also check in V/08, any routine is assigned in the column Condition formula for alternative calculation type against the condition type YODI.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Check in t.code V/06, what is the value assigned in the field calculation type for the condition type YODI. I assume this carries quantity. You may need to change this to fixed amount. Yes It is assigned as fixed amount.

Also check in V/08, any routine is assigned in the column Condition formula for alternative calculation type against the condition type YODI. Yes, my routine which is (xkwert = xworkk - xworkl) is assigned there.

So what can be the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

As suggested by shiva, please change calculation type for the condition type YODI from quantity to fixed amount, and try now, hopefully you will get desired result.