cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMS - Additional Data button is available in MM02 but not in XD02 - Reg.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have the Additional Data button in MM02(Change Material Master Screen) to navigate CV02N to change the document details of the particular Material.

I am trying to do the same in Customer Master XD02 t-code to change / display the document related to that customer details.

But I am not getting any Additional Data Button to navigate to CV02N.

Doubts:

1) Do we need to do any configuration to get that button on the standard screen (XD02)?

2) Instead of Additional Data Button something is available?

3) Do we need to add custom fields on the standard screen?

Kindly help me for the same.

Regards,

Ragunathan.R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ragunathan,

I think that in XD02 on the screen with the linked document info records there should be a small icon 'display document' or if you double click on a document number you should navigate to CV03N or CV02N.

As far as I know the 'Additional Data' button is something specific to MM02.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragunathan,

To check the linked documents to the specific customer you have go to the Extras Menu in XD02 t-code you will get Documents Menu Item. If you click on that menu Item you will get all linked documents for that customer. Documents menu item will open a Pop-up which will display all linked document.

To link documents to the Customer Object. You need to configure object link Customer Object in DC10 t-code for a specific document type.Then you will get customer tab in CV01N,CV02N and CV03N t-codes. In CV01N and CV02N t-codes you can link the customer to that document info record(DIR).

Hope this information is helpful.

Thanks & Regards,

Prasad.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghunathan,

The approach for viewing assigned DIR's differs from one object to another.

In your case, for the Customer object,the precise path for viewing assigned DIR's in XD03 transaction is Extras > Documents.Please note that this field will be active only if the customer object assignment has been done in DMS.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar