cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no quants exist for posting changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

Please help on that error which is coming when i am trying to release the stock from qualtiy to unrestricted "no quants exist for posting changes" in transaction LU04.since the stock is moving successfully from 902 to 922 storage type but while trying to move from 922 to destination bin, these message is coming up .Please help.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

It sounds like the Posting change has been processed incorrectly or that the stock has been moved by some other means

You can move the stock from 922 using LT01 or LT10 and then set the status in the posting change to 'U' using LU02

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frenchy,

Thanks for co-operation.Actually , i am running the process as mentioned below , please revise and check,

1- (MIGO) GR for warehous managed stock

2- (LT06)create TO for TR which has been created in MIGO

3- (LT12 ) confirm that TO.

4-(QA32) release the stock from quality to unrestricted

5- (LT05) while I am trying to process the posting change document , that error is coming and when i checked that posting change no.through (LU03) , i found it is still not processed with stauts blank so please guide what is the reason for that error .

Best Rergards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please confirm your storage bin when you do To from TR through LT06. As you mentioned the stock is moving from 902 to 922 i.e the To is not confirmed for MIGO.

once the TO is confirmed, the stock will be in some fixed bin and your posting chnage will move the stock from fixed bin ( Q stock)to 922 and 922 to fixed bin ( Unrestricted stock).