cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turkish character problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a probelm. I developed a smart form. I tested it an HP printer however my end user has a xenox lazer printer.

My end user says that the printed form has turkish character problem. Then we tried the xenoz lazer printer with another smart form. Then, it didnt have any character problem. What may be the reason. We have many smart forms. But just for one of them, his printer not fine. Thanks in advance???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Another possibility is PCL device type I9HP4. But this will only work if the printer supports the Turkish characters in it's internal character set.

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im using ZI9HP4. I know my problem not with device type because I already get printouts without problem with this printer.

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you get turkish characters printed from the other smartform with this printer? If so, then I would guess it is related to the font used in the form. Also the language key of the form might be a factor.

Regards,

Aidan

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which device type do you use to print to the xeroz lazer printer? What is the result if you ptiny via device type I9SWIN and via windows print server or frontend PC?

Regards,

Aidan