Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer collaboration : Creation of DRPV order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Issue:

1. Want to genrate replenishment object on executing proposed planned reciepts in web UI ,So on doing proposed planned reciept , the replenishment object get generated successfully of the order type VGOR but want order type DRPV.

I have already implemented note 1178483, Is there any other configuration that needs to be done to make sure on running replenishement for customer , replenishment object created with order type DRPV

2. Our scenario is we are running replenishement for our customers and what only replenishment order notification should be generated on order publish but two XML get generated one is replenishment order notification and other is vendor order notification , how can i stop vendor order notification from generating

Regards & Thanks

Manas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manas

1. Want to genrate replenishment object on executing proposed planned reciepts in web UI ,So on doing proposed planned reciept , the replenishment object get generated successfully of the order type VGOR but want order type DRPV.

Go to spro-SNC-Replenishment-Replenishment Planning-Planning Services-Define Replenishment Service Profiles

Field: Pl.Rec.Storage : Store Planned receipts as time series for your service profile

2. Our scenario is we are running replenishement for our customers and what only replenishment order notification should be generated on order publish but two XML get generated one is replenishment order notification and other is vendor order notification , how can i stop vendor order notification from generating

Go to spro-SNC-Replenishment-Transport Load Builder-Define TLB Service Profile

Field : xmls to be published : ReplenishmentOrderNotification

Now try proposing reciepts, it should work

Best Regards

Vinod

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Few basic concepts I want to understand,

What's the difference between VGOR and DRPV?

How are they used & useful in Replenishment Orders?

Thanks in advance,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, the time series and every other thing is in place , but i got the issue ,

the issue was with the refreshing of Web gui , if i log out and log in again i was able to see the data correctly , it was more of an refresh issue , as all the steps mentioned were performed , thanks again to all

But there seems to be a new issue now

as per me how the system should behave after i do follwoing steps

1. run forescast ,

2. release the forecast for replenishment

3. run proposed planned reciept

4. now if i save the run , the proposed planned reciept should be saved as replenishment orbjects

but here i get following error message

Time Series Data has been changed by user SNC_CC and cannot be saved.

SNC_CC is my user ID.

if i go to web gui for TLB i an able to see replenishment oject successfully, so the system behave right but it should not give such an error

But now

After running proposed planned reciepts if i take a TLB run then the run happens

and the planned reciepts are converted into firm reciepts published due and firm reciept open

now once i try to save this run too i get the same error

Time Series Data has been changed by user SNC_CC and cannot be saved.

SNC_CC is my user ID

But again if I got to TLB UI

now if i got to TLB UI , i can see the TLB objects to be published correctly as oer the TLB profile and contrains i have defined

so the system behave right but it should not give such an error

Please tell wht could be the error , i am not able to figure it out

Regards

Manas Malhotra

Thanks a lot again for all your help and assistence in past

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manas,

To stop vendor order notification from generating you need to maintain below settings:

Steps:

1) Go to transaction code:SPPFCADM

2) Select application /SCA/ICH and click on Define Action Profile and Actions

3) Select /SCA/BOL_ORDER_VGOR and click Action Definition left hand side pane.

4) check the Inactive check box for Action definition /SCA/BOL_VGOR_PUBLISH_SUPP

This setting will stop vendor order notification from generating.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nikhil,

Is this the only way to stop VGON xml generating?

Thanks,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to spro-SNC-Replenishment-Replenishment Planning-Planning Services-Define Replenishment Service Profiles

Field: Pl.Rec.Storage : Store Planned receipts as time series for your service profile

Comments:

No this did not work for as there is no order type determination happening in this case

To give you some more details in ICH 4.1

while making Replenishment service profile we used to define TS type ( time series type where we want to save the replenishment object)

But in SNC is there a place to assign DRPV as TS type , if yes i dont know of that and want to know about it

Go to spro-SNC-Replenishment-Transport Load Builder-Define TLB Service Profile

Field : xmls to be published : ReplenishmentOrderNotification

Comments:

I went through the path you have specified but there is no such tab available in TLB Service profile

there should any other configuration to do that

Thanks and Regards

Manas Malhotra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manas

Which release are you working on ???

Comments:

No this did not work for as there is no order type determination happening in this case

To give you some more details in ICH 4.1

while making Replenishment service profile we used to define TS type ( time series type where we want to save the replenishment object)

But in SNC is there a place to assign DRPV as TS type , if yes i dont know of that and want to know about it

This is the assignment type you need to do, in order to get time series drpv

Please check whether DRPV time series type and area is active or not

/n/sca/tsdm11 and

/n/sca/tsdm09

To see the DRPV orders created use transaction /SCMB/ODM_DATA_TEST. Make sure to put your location in "location to" field.

For TSDM results:

There are a couple of things here.

First, your replenishment service profile has to be assigned to the ship from partner. Time series planned receipts will be created.

Secondly, when you use /SCA/TSDMTEST to check your results, you should use "INVM1" as time series type, and "PLANSHIPTS" as key figure.

Comments:

I went through the path you have specified but there is no such tab available in TLB Service profile

there should any other configuration to do that

I guess you are on lower release, this comes with SNC 7.0 EHP1

Please set the following checks

RO_NO_XML_TO_CUSTOMER validation check active under profile POS2 AND TLB2

If you want to publish the xmls via reports(PPF)

RO_PUBLICATION_IMMEDEATE----inactive

RO_PUBLISH_REPORT----active

RO_PUBLISH_DIRECT----inactive

then publish using /SCA/ORDER_SEND - Send Replenishment Order to Customer and Supplier Back-End System

Try now it should work.

Any messages on slg1???

Best Regards

Vinod