cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDN Forum Post Rejected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got a mail stating that my forum post has been rejected. The mail i got is a follows,

Hello,

You have received this email because the message you posted below has been rejected by our moderators.

You may want to check out the terms and conditions for using our forums: https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/RulesofEngagement You also find a link to them in the first thread of every forum.

Hope you understand and continue to participate in our community.

All the best the CN Community Team.

sdn@sap.com

Subject: Re: PS03 - General Cost Control Key

You need to post a manual FI entry to post the actuals on a General costs activity. I guess you can use transaction FB60 for this. Mere confirmation of the General Costs Activity would not post actual costs. By confirmation you confirm the amount of work done on an activity. In case of general costs activity there is no work that is to be done. You can check this in the confirmation screen. There will be no work shown in the confirmation screen i.e. it will be shown as zero.<br />

<br />

Refer SAP help on the process to post actuals on a general costs activity. Your doubts will be cleared.

Posted: 5/6/11 7:34 AM

I would like to understand the reason behind the post getting rejected so as to avoid committing the same mistake again in the future.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Gokul Pillai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

NathanGenez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gokul -- I'm not sure. The content of your post looks fine to me.

Sam -- posts are rejected for many reasons. The most common reason why I reject some is because of SMS texting, bad subjects, or questions that are rudimentary and show a complete unwillingness to search first. Keep in mind that others users routinely flag messages for abuse and other moderators (there are probably a half dozen that work in this forum) will approve/reject the abuse tickets which deletes/preserves the post.

-nathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nathan,

First of all, thanks for your reply. However one more of my posts got rejected yesterday. Below is the mail,

Hello,

You have received this email because the message you posted below has been rejected by our moderators.

You may want to check out the terms and conditions for using our forums: https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/RulesofEngagement You also find a link to them in the first thread of every forum.

Hope you understand and continue to participate in our community.

All the best the CN Community Team.

sdn@sap.com

Subject: Re: Create Settlement rule for L2 WBS via CJB1/2

Check this note,<br />

<br />

Note 211324 - CJB1: Strategy for settlement to superior WBS<br />

<br />

You can also refer this post by Sreenivas on SDN Wiki,<br />

<br />

<a class="jive-link-external" href="http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/Modification%20note%20for%20Strategy%20for%20settlement%20to%20superior%20WBS?bc=true" target="_newWindow">http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/Modification%20note%20for%20Strategy%20for%20settlement%20to%20superior%20WBS?bc=true</a>

Posted: 5/9/11 1:47 PM

Isn't this irritating? I guess the reason for this post getting rejected is because of the link i have provided as a reference. But there are many threads where such links are consistently posted. Once again i do not have anything against the post getting rejected but it would be better if there would be a system in place which atleast lets us know the reason for rejection. This constant rejection will make people hesitant to reply to queries raised by other needy people. Without knowing the reason for rejection how can somebody rectify his/her mistakes?

I sincerely request you to look into it and suggest the way forward.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Gokul

NathanGenez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree. To me, it doesn't look like a post that should be rejected. I'll try and keep an eye out.

-nathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Nathan. Lets keep up the good work.

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nathan,

First of all I want to thank for giving this great opportunity to learn and solving problems using this forum.

I want to add some concerns which comes in my mind, If you like than please Apply and if you don't like them than please ignore.

First is you can implement or add some condition which will remove any website link given by any user or you can allow them because may be some of the new consultants may use that link and get their solution which was discussed previously by another user.

Please restrict registration without any personal Email or Contact ID So if in future any new user can contact them for any help.

If any one violate Rules of the forum than simply you can guide them for this or remove illegal content from the post but please don't delete the post because that post may be helpful for any new user.

Please help!!!

Thanks

Sunil

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please read the forum rules.

We do not make rules - these are made by SAP

Our job is to moderate

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gokul, It may be the reason that, the same kind of requirement has been discussed many times in the forum. Check these threads

These are just samples even you can get more threads, so a simple search would have given the solution to the question poster. May be you should have asked the person to search the forum instead of giving the solution, which is already available in many threads. These are my views.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohamed,

I agree with what you have to say. I absolutely have no qualms in the post getting rejected. I just wanted to understand the basic reason behind the post getting rejected. If the reason for rejection would have been clearly specified i would not have raised this query. Moreover it would have helped me in avoiding such mistakes in the future.

Anyway, will take care in the future.

Thanks,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Totaly agree with krisap.

I also having same issue you can see my posting also, when I was asking reason for rejecting.

regards,

SL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Moderators,

The same problem is with two of my recent posts.

I am just receiving a mail stating that my post is rejected. Apart from forum rules reason, there is no indication to track the reason.

The posts doesnot seem to be violating the forum rules.

If the kind moderators who reject posts update the reason for rejection, it would be a great help for all other.

regards