cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dear All,

I am trying to configure intercompany sales, I have completed all the configuration for this and sales order, delivery, pgi and invoice successfuly generated but at the time of Intercompany invoive (T-code- VF04) I am getting error sales organigation is not assigend. But I have already assigned ordering company sales org to intercompany customer. So, plz help me where I have done worng.

Regards

Rahul.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

This would be due error message VF 009 - sales organizational is not defined".

Kindly refer following SAP Notes for reference/understanding:

Usually the error message is also given when the delivery has the fields

- LIKP-VKOIV

- LIKP-VTWIV

- LIKP-SPAIV

- LIKP-KUNIV

- LIKP-FKDIV

are blank.

These fields are blank when there is something wrong/missing in customizing. Please check this fields for the delivery document. If these fields are blank please check your settings against SAP Note 308989, for the involved plant.

You can also refer:

-

-

-

-

I hope this can assist.

Kindly search before posting your query on SDN. If you are posting errors, don't miss to to post the message number to error

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Read carefully this OSS note: Note 308989 - Consulting note for cross-company transactions

Marian

LE: ..and BVDV answer too.

Edited by: Marian Solomon on May 9, 2011 12:28 PM

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1.In the Vendor master (where you created the receiving plant as vendor) go to purchasing data tab. please give plant from the main menu > Extras> additonal purchasing data.

2. Check do yo maintined Customer number in field "Cust.inter-co.bill" in the defenition of Sales ord.

3 check this link for refer [Int co Process|http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/inter-company-sales-process.htm]

Thanks

BVDV