cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity Code ASSYPT_AUTO_FILL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I release a new shop order, I see that an activity ASSYPT_AUTO_FILL is logged for the SFC's. This activity auto assembles components from the BOM, but the SFC is still in a 'New' state. Can anybody tell me how to stop this behaviour?

The operation where the sfc's is in queue, had got 2 activity hooks: DC520 and CT520 at pre complete. I did however accidently put activity hook on the operation at pre start AUTOASSY_COMPONENT but I removed this hook from the operation. I also created a new operation and routing, but still the ASSYPT_AUTO_FILL activity code is generated which assembles BOM components. In the as built report the assembly type 'Auto'.

The resource has no activity hooks.

Does anybody recognise this behaviour in SAP ME?

Regards,

Manfred

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manfred,

please check is AUTOASSY_COMPONENT enabled in Site Maintenance, Activity Hooks -tab.

- Jukka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jukka,

That was the problem indeed. (already found out) But there is more: my BOM consisted of compontents which are assembled manually but also using time based genealogy. And when you manually assemble components, the activity ASSYPT_AUTO_FILL will fill all the components in de BOM which I had set up for with time based genealogy. Herefore I set up the system rule 'Allow assemble qty as required'. In de BOM a checkbox than appears where you can set up components that you do not want to manually assemble. Now time based genealogy AND manuel assembly works on the same operation.

Thanks for you input.

regards Manfred