Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System measurement(USMM) --> sending the result to SAP

Naveen01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I am doing system measurement for the first time.

In our landscape we have two systems- CRM & XI systems.

I need to perform system measurement for these two production systems (CRM & XI).

I completed the measurement for these two systems successfully with help of SAP SYSTEM

MEASUREMENT GUIDE, MEASUREMENT PROGRAM AND

LICENSE ADMINISTRATION WORKBENCH

Version 7.0

After doing all these I need to submit the result directly to SAP. For this, do I need to mention any email address in Measurement recipient column (USMM>Addresses tab> Measurement recipient & FAX no.)

OR

Only using command button "Send to SAP" (without mentioning recipient address) will work??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to consolidate the Data also. Go to Slaw and consolidate the both system Data and then verify the data and last send it to SAP. Whatever mail id you will enter there you will get a confirmation mail from SAP about your data.

Regards,

Subhash

Naveen01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response.

1) How to choose central LAW system(where to consolidate the result).

e.g if i have only CRM & XI systems.how to choose central LAW system.

2) I already mentioned my details in "senders" tab.

But my concern is about recipients address( USMM>Addresses tab> Measurement recipient & FAX no.)i.e address at which i need to sent the measurement result.

3) How much time SAP takes to send the confirmation mail.

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> 1) How to choose central LAW system(where to consolidate the result).

> e.g if i have only CRM & XI systems.how to choose central LAW system.

You can choose any one of these two system. It does not matter which one.

>

> 2) I already mentioned my details in "senders" tab.

> But my concern is about recipients address( USMM>Addresses tab> Measurement recipient & FAX no.)i.e address at which i need to sent the measurement result.

Not required. When you will click on Send to SAP It will directly send the data to SAP through OSS RFC

> 3) How much time SAP takes to send the confirmation mail.

I usually get the confrmation mail same day.

Regards,

Subhash

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Naveen01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash, sorry for late replying....

This solved my problem.

I consolidated the data using tcode License_admin. After completing steps of importing,combining & consolidating results of both systems, i transferred the data directly to SAP (from same screen using sent results button).

on clicking display result tab it shows a green light in transfer log with details of session no.

But its been more than a week i haven't received any acknowledgement from SAP on measurement result.hope everything is fine.....