cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pgpand swift

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi in my scenerio my requirement is to do file encryption and sen it to swift is it an adapter are a third party and may be a bypass scenerio so is it possible to do it and help me to do pgp encryption

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

maciej_jarecki
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

do you use standard SAP Swift solution or you write your own one ?

Regards

Maciej

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi idont regarding using standard swit r not is a third party system r an adapter

AaronLong
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are using SAP standard SwiftMessage or Dummy (under http://sap.com/xi/SWIFT), you will be using the FTPS channel, e.g., integrated with SAP BCM and certain bank.

customized PGP is not required.

cheers,

Aaron

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi here the approasch is file based and and we r picking file from sap BCM and send to swift and then to a bank

maciej_jarecki
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi please specify your question, i can help you i have implemented recentlly swift

Regards

Macej

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thanks i will get back to u in short in that same scenerio if interface fails the file will be mailed to swift and for data maintainence the file will be saved in outbox how i can achieve that

regards

sravan

0 Kudos

Hi Please help me with end -to - end BCM to SWift integration.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

different possible ways of doing PGP encryption:

1) Buy 3rd party libraries / cryptic libraries and using them develop ur own custome adapter module for PGP encryption and decryption (i have implemented the same in my landscape using "DIDISOFT" libraries).

/people/sekhar.dachepalli/blog/2010/12/16/pgp-encryption-and-decryption-process-in-pi

2) U can also use OS commads for the same:

/people/aashish.sinha/blog/2011/03/01/e-payment-a-customized-solution-other-than-sap-integration-package-swift-150-part-2-150-merge-encrypt-and-send-to-bank

3) Using java mapping..u can proceed like this:

/people/sandeep.maurya4/blog/2011/01/23/pgp-encryptiondecryption-using-java-code

Thanks

Amit