cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xuser -U DEFAULT -u XXXXXX FSL-04016 Unable to change user. ID: 0. Not own

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's,

i try a system-copy of a smal erp test system with erp 6 at maxdb 7.6 from AIX 5.1 to AIX 6.1 named kwt.

At the step "Setup database connection for user sqdkwt" i get the following error.

sapinst.log

ERROR 2011-05-09 10:13:15.048
MUT-03010  Execution of the command "/sapdb/programs/bin/xuser -U DEFAULT -u XXXXXX -d KWT -n kwt -S SAPR3 -t 0 -I 0 set" finished with status TST_ERROR.

ERROR 2011-05-09 10:13:15.051
MUT-03010  Execution of the command "/sapdb/programs/bin/xuser -U DEFAULT -u XXXXXX -d KWT -n kwt -S SAPR3 -t 0 -I 0 set" finished with status TST_ERROR.

ERROR 2011-05-09 10:13:15.963
FCO-00011  The step SdbCreateXuser with step key |NW_ABAP_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|onehost|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|createdbandload|0|NW_CreateDB|ind|ind|ind|ind|createdb|0|NW_ADA_DB|ind|ind|ind|ind|6|0|Sdb_Xuser|ind|ind|ind|ind|7|1|SdbCreateXuser was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step: Execution of the command "/sapdb/programs/bin/xuser -U DEFAULT -u XXXXXX -d KWT -n kwt -S SAPR3 -t 0 -I 0 set" finished with status TST_ERROR.).

xuser_DEFAULT.log

ERROR      2011-05-09 10:13:14.717 [syuxccuren.cpp:273]
           CSyCurrentProcessEnvironmentImpl::setEffectiveUser(PSyUserInt, const iastring&) 
           lib=syslib module=syslib
FSL-04016  Unable to change user. ID: 0. Not owner

ERROR      2011-05-09 10:13:14.728 
           CJSlibModule::writeError_impl() 
MUT-03025  Caught ESyException in Modulecall: At line 275 file syuxccuren.cpp
Call stack:
iaxxejsctl.cpp: 146: EJS_ControllerImpl::executeScript()
iaxxejsbas.hpp: 461: EJS_Base::dispatchFunctionCall()
iaxxejsexp.cpp: 178: EJS_Installer::invokeModuleCall()
iaxxbprocess.cpp: 407: CIaOsProcess::start_impl()
syuxctask.cpp: 1553: CSyTaskImpl::start(bool)
syuxcchapp.cpp: 50: CSyChildApplicationImpl::doStart()
syuxctask.cpp: 247: CChildApplicationImpl::doStart()
iaxxbprocess.cpp: 36: CIaOsProcess::CEIdJanitor::~CEIdJanitor()
syuxccuren.cpp: 250: CSyCurrentProcessEnvironmentImpl::setEffectiveUser(PSyUserInt, const iastring&)

Technical exception description: Error while setting effective user to 0.
Unable to change user. ID: 0. Not owner

i tried to add more groups to root, add kwtadm to sdba group, but nothing help.

has someone any suggestion for me, i don't want to start from the beginning

regards

chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Found the solution.

>chmod -R 777 sapinst_instdir

>chmod -R 777 sapinst_exe.XXXXXXX.XXXXXXXXXXX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing SM7.1 installation and get this error:

An error occurred while processing option SAP Solution Manager 7.1 > SAP Systems > IBM DB2 for i5/OS > Central System > Central System( Last error reported by the step :System call failed. Error 1 (Not owner) in execution of system call 'initgroups' with parameter (smpadm, 107), line (999) in file (syuxccuren.cpp), stack trace: iaxxejsctl.cpp: 272: EJS_ControllerImpl::executeScript() iaxxejsbas.hpp: 450: EJS_Base::dispatchFunctionCall() iaxxejsexp.cpp: 178: EJS_Installer::invokeModuleCall() syuxccuren.cpp: 640: CSyCurrentProcessEnvironmentImpl::setEffectiveUser(PSyUser,iastring) syuxccuren.cpp: 147: CSyCurrentProcessEnvironmentImpl::setUser(PSyUser) syuxccuren.cpp: 967: CSyCurrentProcessEnvironmentImpl::initSupplementaryGroups(PSyUser smpadm) syuxccuren.cpp: 984: CSyCurrentProcessEnvironmentImpl::initSupplementaryGroups(smpadm, smpowner) .). You can now:

Choose Retry to repeat the current step.

Choose Log Files to get more information about the error.

Stop the option and continue with it later.

Log files are written to /tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN71/SYSTEM/DB4/CENTRAL/AS.

I tried the last resolution of chmod, but it didnt help. Can you please help?

Thanks,

Dipti

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ran into the same issue and setting permissions as above helped. Thank you.

Answers (0)