cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in synchronous( abap proxy to soap)scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

My scenario is synchronous abap proxy to sysnchronous soap. for proxy I am using business system name as ERDCLNT220 and soap business system name as BS_HRS_DEV

configuration steps are

1. only client proxy to soap scenario I have done.

communication channels: only receiver soap adapter. no proxy sender communication channel for client proxy.

Already we have RFC destination connection and connection type H for proxy to xi.

1.Is it required RFC destination connection for xi to server proxy.

2.Is it required receiver proxy communication channel for server proxy?.

i HAVE TESTED THIS INTERFACE. I am able to send the request. But I am not able to receive the response from soap webservice message .

error is:

SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: Exception occurred while trying to invoke service method getPerson

exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: Exception occurred while trying to invoke service method getPerson

Error Adapter Framework caught exception: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: Exception occurred while trying to invoke service method getPerson

Error Delivering the message to the application using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: Exception occurred while trying to invoke service method getPerson. Setting message to status failed.

Kindly help me.

advance thanks

thanks and regards

elton

Edited by: eltonsaranya on May 9, 2011 10:27 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your exception message shows problem at the webservice side.

Check the following:

a) you need two mappings one for proxy req to soap request and other soap response to proxy response

b) You need to create service interfaces both sender and receiver synchronous .

c) communication channel QOS is best effort for both sender and receiver

d) I dont see problem in soap configuration. Bcuz you are able to ping and while getting response from the method getPerson it fails.

f) See your SOAP response structure matches with WSDL provided.

g) You can also test outside PI.. I meant testing via soap client tool like SOAPUI for that web service. So that you know whether problem exists on the target system or not.

Hope that helps.

maciej_jarecki
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It looks like your WebService return http 500 code and fault message. did you create fault message mapping and did you added this message to inbound Service interface ?

regards

Maciej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maciej

No i have not done. could you please explain more.

thanks and regards

elton

maciej_jarecki
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You didn't add fault message to your SI ? or you didn't done mapping of fault message ?

Regards

Maciej

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try to test your WS with a test tool like SOAP UI first to understand if your request message is in the correct format.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this is not an issue with your ABAP proxy connection but issue with the request you are sending to the WS.

Check if the SOAP request is in the correct format as expected by the WS.

Also ref: /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope that you have developed two mappings Proxy Req to SOAP Req And SOAP res to PROxy Res.

Serivce Interfaces type Sync,

First you have to check SOAP response valid or not.after cheking your post, the problem with SOAP response,it is not valid.

Regards,

Raj