cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update the VBFA table without entries in VBRK and VBRP tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement , where the sales order , delivery happens in one SAP system say X system and billing document wil happens in other sap system say Y.

Now in this particular case , if the user want to know the billing document number in X system. what would be the solution.

Is there any possibility to update the VBFA table with invoice number of Y system (without updating the VBRK and VBRP tables).

User want to see the billing doc number from sales order in the form of document flow in X system

Thanks in advance

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii

Without updating VBRK/VBRP table and updating VBFA is not possible, So you have to play with work arround to create one Z TABLE, so whenever system Y will create billing document with the reference of System X data you have to update Ztable with Invoice number created in System Y, The primary key will be in Z TABLE is Delivery document number to track one to one with billing doc.

Thanks and Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

Creating ZTable will not serve the purpose. Bcaz if you update the billing document details in some z table then the user cant see the document flow in system X. i mean billing document can not be seen in document flow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check with your abaper if you can append table VBFA. Add z-fields in the additional data tab page in sales order which will update the VBFA table.According to my understanding you only need to update the invoice no. of the billing document created in other SAPsystem(VBRK-VBELN) in VBFA feild?