cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No effect of discount in Net value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have just four conditions in pricing procedure of Billing document. Item price, discount , Price after discount and tax. Price after discount is a percentage type condition which is sum of item price + discount. we maintain it as 100% in VK11. if we give discount, it shows the correct sum at header level deducting the discount from price. but when we check item tab in invoice, the discount is also there but this Sum condition remains as it is. the net value of individual item does not have effect of this discount. what can be wrong? In all conditions, 'Item condition' is ticked in V/06. how can i change the net value and have the effect of discount in net value at item level?

Thanks,

Binita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To make effect of discount on net value, you have to enter FROM-TO steps in front of respective discount condition type in pricing procedure.

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have that mentioned in pricing procedure and it shows correct discount amount against that condition but the condition which has the effect of sum of price - discount is not getting refreshed at item level. at header level it refreshes. but the net value of individual item remains same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to the condition type and ensure that condition class field is populated with the value "A - Discount or surcharge". Also Plus/Minus field should have 'X'.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Shantanu