cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F.28 Failing to reset Credt Control Area data

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client has recently moved from a static credit check to a dyanmic credit check in line with a changing business model.

I have found that after making the required config changes and executing F.28 in the backgroup for the CCA and the cusotmer based FD32 / FD33 still reports that the CCA needs to be reset.

I have also tested running for a single account, confirmed the event log as green once the program run and still receive a message stating that the credit master needs to be reset when running FD32 / FD33.

Has anyone else encountered this or aware of a solution?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Whenever we change any important settings related to credit management, SAP recommends to run the

reorganization programs.

Kindly run the credit reorganization reports and check again.

The reports available are

RVKRED77 - Reorganize SD Credit Data

Reorganizes open credit, delivery and billing values. It can be used in the event of an update error, for example.

RVKRED88 -

Simulating Reorganization of SD Credit Data

To run a report:

SE38 and enter the program name and execute.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the feed back. Yes I understand that RVKRED77 - Reorganize SD Credit Data needs to be run when critical data elements are changed in the credit master. This is the program that is executed when F.28 is run. I have done this a few times. The log generated after the report is finished states that open documents have been re-checked and new limits created, however if I then go and view the same customer in FD32 or FD33 it still states that the Credit control data needs to be re-set.

former_member131745
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Try running report RFDKLI20.

I hope this helps.

Gerard

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might have a better luck with replies in the FI forum, I think.